Thursday, May 31, 2012

God will lift us up


I have so many thoughts about this video that I don't even know where to start. Trials are not here to make us feel like we are abandoned or to make us feel alone, or even make us feel like Heavenly Father has forgotten us. I am learning that still. In EVERY situation in our lives... no matter how impossible they seem or how long the night may seem there is always a morning. Always!  Trials are for us to see IF we will exercise our agency to follow our Savior- even through the most hard unbearable times. After watching this I immediately asked myself... What are you going to choose to do when these times happen?  Will I freely choose to follow my Savior? I love what the girl says... " I know that they will lift me up." I believe that... I know it.

I love both of you
Mamie

No comments:

Post a Comment