Friday, May 11, 2012

Thou shall not Judge




Ever since well... since I can remember this is a lesson I have always needed to learn. I have met some interesting people in my life and some I would not have even considered making friends with or getting to know. But you both have always taught me to love everyone one no matter what they look like, do, how they act, how they may seem, etc. I know both of you have met and will meet people like this. How important it is to look at others like the Savior would... not matter who they are! I am so grateful you both taught me this through life. Some of my most best friends are those I judged at first. I know how much you love your children, I know how much I love my children, and I KNOW how much Heavenly Father wants us to love ALL his children no matter what because of the love he has for ALL of us!


Mamie

No comments:

Post a Comment