Saturday, May 12, 2012

Good things to come


                                               


I think this video hits close to home for me... and I know you both know why. I have felt like the last 5 years of my marriage have been just like this families. With all our emergency room visits, all of our cars braking down on the side of the road... two times with all our earthly possessions, and who knows how many without them, countless bills that we had no idea how we could pay them, our scare with Cash, etc. As I have watched Monkey walk away in the rear view mirror of our car trying to find something or someone to help I am reminded of the overwhelming feeling of worry and helplessness. As I think of the things my friends and family and people I don't even know and the things they have had to go through I don't know how people are still walking. At times I don't know how our family and extended family have kept walking... with the loss of loved ones, health problems, family problems, I don't even have to go on you know. After watching this I know how we all have been able to keep walking.... It is through this gospel....Through Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father that through EVERY circumstance has been there saying, "Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. Help and Happiness are ahead." I know we can get through any hard time together and with the constant help on high.

I love you both
Mamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment