Monday, June 4, 2012

Comfort


D&C 76: 2-6
 aGreat is his wisdom, bmarvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out.
 His apurposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand.
 From eternity to eternity he is the asame, and his years neverbfail.
 For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am amerciful and gracious unto those who bfear me, and delight to honor those who cserve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end.
 Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their aglory.
As I was studying my scriptures today this was the first verses I read... I have been pretty frustrated lately trying to figure out what is going on with this whole pregnancy thing and I felt pretty comforted after reading these scriptures... The extent of his doings none can find out! But marvelous are his ways. His purposes fail not!!! I know Paige will come soon I just have to be patient and remember that his way is the best way. So maybe say a prayer that I can be at peace with his way! I love both of you so much! 
Mamie

No comments:

Post a Comment