Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Missionaries


I have been thinking of you both a lot lately and especially thinking about how Mom was having a hard week last week. I wanted to do something for both of you and the only thing I know how to do is blog... So I am starting this for you so most everyday you will have a thought on here, a reason I have been blessed that you are on a mission, blessings of a mission, insights, etc. I know Mom you have been feeling a little down about not being with family or missing your grand children's birth.... watch this video and see what you would really be missing if you chose not to go on a mission.... I was so overwhelmed after watching this, I felt my heart was a bit on fire... The purpose of a missionary is to bring Heavenly Fathers children back to him. How incredibly proud your Father in Heaven must be of you both. It is hard not having both of you around or to talk to constantly- but I hope you feel as I did after watching this video. What is most important. I WILL be doing what you are doing one day... I can't wait to be able to go a serve his children... like you both! I try my best now but there is nothing like full time missionaries! And you both are one one of the greats. I love both of you so much and I hope this blog will bring you happiness when you have little times of homesickness. Or bring you comfort if you ever need it. Or just remind you everyday how loved you both are and admired for your constant example of selflessness and complete love for the Lord.


Love, 
Mamie

No comments:

Post a Comment